The following is a list of add-on libraries for the Nerves system. These libraries make it easy for developers to interface with hardware or add extra functionality to their systems.
The list separated in officially supported and community contributed projects.
- nerves_firmware_http - HTTP/REST micro service providing over-the-network firmware management
- nerves_interim_wifi - Connect to WiFi networks on Nerves platforms
- nerves_leds - Functions to drive LEDs on embedded systems
- nerves_networking - Ethernet management
- nerves_network_interface - Discover, setup, and get stats on network interfaces
- nerves_ssdp_client - Simple Service Discovery Protocol (SSDP) Client
- nerves_ssdp_server - Simple Service Discovery Protocol (SSDP) Server
- nerves_uart - Discover and use UARTs and serial ports
- Chromecast - A library for monitoring and controlling a Chromecast
- elixir_ale - Interact with hardware in Elixir - GPIOs, I2C and SPI
- ex_lcd - A library for using character matrix LCD displays
- firmata Control Arduino and other devices that work with the Firmata protocol
- gen_mqtt - Turning processes into MQTT clients
- hmc5883l - OTP application for reading the HMC5883L 3-axis magnetometer
- Lifx - A Client for Lifx LAN API
- mDNS - A simple mDNS (zeroconf, bonjour) server and client for device discovery on your local network.
- MeteoStick - Client for communicating with the MeteoStick and Fine Offset Weather Station
- Movi - A library for communicating with the Audeme MOVI™ Voice Control Shield
- nerves_grove Grove module support for Nerves
- nerves_io_neopixel - Drive WS2812B NeoPixel RGB LED strips from a Raspberry Pi
- nerves_io_nfc - Read NFC tags using LibNFC-compatible USB NFC readers
- nerves_io_rc522 - Read NFC tags using the RC522 RFID module
- nerves_ntp -
OTP application for synchronizing time using built-in
- Raven - A Client for the Rainforest Automation Raven USB SMCD
- SSDP - Discover devices on your network that use the Simple Service Discovery Protocol
- XGPS - OTP application for reading data from GPS attach to UART/serial
Add your own library here? edit this file on GitHub and then submit a PR.